|GEORGE AND ELIZABETH KELSEY||Grandmothers Family||THOMAS AND MARGERY INKERSALL||THOMAS AND DOROTHY LORD|
Stephen Kelsey was Born :7 Nov 1647, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT and died 30 Nov 1710, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT .
Stephen Kelsey and Hannah INGERSOLL married 15 Nov 1672, Westfield, Hampden Co, MA. Notice she spelled her name different from her fathers.
William Kelsey, born abt 1600; Cambridge, 1632; freeman,Mass., March
4,1635; removed to Hartford, where he was and originalproprietor; his home-lot
in the distribution of 1639 was on the road from Centinel Hill to the North
Meadow (now Village St.); removed to Killingworth, abt 1663; rep, in 1671
from K. (Taken from the Memorial History of Hartford County, Connecticut).
Children of William and Bethia (Hopkins) Kelsey:
(1) Mark - born abt 1628 - England, died: before 02/27/1722/23 Md: (1) Rebecca Hopkins -03/08/1659 (2) Mrs. Abigail ( ) Atwood
(2) Bethia - born -1630 - England Md: David Phillips -prior to 09/1665.
(3) Priscilla - born - 1632 - Cambridge, Massachusettes d: after 06/02/1711 Md: Cornelius Gillette - 1658
(4) Mary - born - 1633 - Cambridge, Massachusettes d: April 18, 1676 Md:Johnathan Gillette - 04/23/1661 (brother of Cornelius)
(5) John - born - 1636 - Cambridge, Massachusette d: 07/22/1709 Md: Phoebe Disborough
(6) Abigail - born - 04/19/1645 - Hartford, Conn. d: 05/12/1717 Md: Lt. John Hull - 12/03/1668 - D:07/24/1728 son of Josiah Hull and Elizabeth (Loomis
(7)Stephen - born - November 07, 1674 and baptized died - November 30, 1710 md: Hannah on November 15, 1672 at Westfield, Massachusettes, some of my notes say Westfield, Connecticut, dau. of John Ingersoll (died September 03, 1684) and Dorothy (Lord) Ingersoll, Hannah was born: 1652. Stephen's father gave him his dwelling-house, and he remained in Hartford; *(7) Stephen Kelsey, freeman. (In the General Court May 1684)
(8) Daniel - born - 07/06/1650 - Hartford, Connecticut d: 06/05/1727 Md: Mary Stevens - 03/27/1672
(9) William - born - 03/23/1654 - Hartford, Connecticut d: young
Thomas Lord, smith, embarked April 19, 1635, in the "Elizabeth and
Ann", at London, aged 50, with wife Dorothy, age 46. Thomas and Dorothy's
1. Thomas - age 16 (born 1619)
2. Ann - age 14 (born 1621) md: 1637 Thomas Stanton, of Hartford, afterward of Stonington
3. William - age 12 (born 1623)moved to ancient Saybrook, now called Lyme; married; d: May 17, 1678
4. John - age 10 (born 1625);md: (1)Rebecca, dau. of Francis Bushnell, of Guilford, who d. before 1647.
5. Robert - age 9 (born 1627) - a sea Captain-died abroad after 1670.
6. Aymie - age 6 (born (1629) (d: 01/08/1691) Md:John Gilbert (q.v.) of Hartford , then Northampton in 1651.
7. DOROTHY - age 4 (born 1632) (d:01/1657) Md: John Ingersoll of Hartford, and Northampton
In the same ship with Clement Chaplin, William Swayne, and others.
Thomas Lord was an original proprietor at Hartford, and his home-lot in 1639 was on the highway on the bank of the Little River, now Wells St. He married about 1610, Dorothy. The time of his death is unknown. Mrs. Dorothy Lord died in 1676, at age 87. Her will, executed Feb. 8, 1669-70, is sealed with the coat of Lord Arms. **Also listed in the Memorial History of Hartford County, Connecticut
Captain Richard Lord - Choosen Commander, March 11, 1658, was in the Indian Wars. Was Constable in 1642. Townsman in 1645. In General Court from 1656 until his death. His son, Richard was Treasurer of the Colony at the time of his death on Jan. 29, 1712. B: 1611 D: 05/17/1652 - In New London Md: Sarah_____? 1635
BORN: 1673, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: young, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT
|BORN: 1674, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: young, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT|
|BORN: 1675, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: 1730,|
|BORN: 20 Sep 1677, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT|
|BORN: 20 Jan 1680, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT. Had one child.|
|BORN: 14 Sep 1682, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: abt 1752, Huntington,
Suffolk Co, NY
MARRIED: Susanna, abt 1707, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT. Had 4 children.
MARRIED: Eunice JARVIS, 1 Jun 1724, Huntington, Suffolk Co, NY Had 2 children.
MARRIED: Anne WHEELER, 16 Dec 1750, Huntington, Suffolk Co, NY
|DANIEL AND SUSANNAH
DANIEL AND EUNICE KELSEY
|BORN: 19 Feb 1685, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: Feb 1747, Hartford,
Hartford Co, CT, MARRIED: Rebecca MESSENGER, 5 Jan 1709, Hartford, Hartford
Had 7 children.
|BORN: 1 Aug 1687, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT. Marred Elizabeth Ketcham, daughter of John Ketcham and Elizabeth Weeks. http://fp-www.wwnet.com/~jketcham/edwar003.htm|
|BORN: 15 Jun 1692, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: 1 Jul 1777, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT|
|BORN: 1694, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT, DIED: bef 1711, Hartford, Hartford Co, CT|